bruCLONE 1.3.0 is now available and provides full support for all OS X Client platforms from 10.4.11 to 10.6.3. You may update to this version if you have bruCLONE v1.0.0 or later.
Updates for bruCLONE 1.3.0:
Subscribers of the bruCLONE announcement list has been given the download URL in the announcement email.
- Fixed display issues on Snow Leopard systems
- Fixed an issue that would cause an incremental update to become a full clone even if a full had previously been executed successfully.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the main window updating to stop if selected Status mode and then re-opened to display from the Status Bar icon.
- Fixed a potential I/O race condition caused by Time Machine's filesystem event monitor (fseventsd) tracking every file copied from the source disk to the target disk.
- Improved responsiveness while a clone operation is running.
- Improved clone performance by 20% or more on faster systems.