The release of bruCLONE v1.1.0 fixes the following issues:
- Fixed issue with the 10.4.10 update causing bruCLONE to believe that it was running on an older system.
- Added an additional warning dialog before starting the operation if the target volume is to be formatted.
- Resolved issue with non-disk volumes showing up in the popup menus for source and target volumes (mounted disk images, iDisk, network volumes).
- Resolved issue when quitting if the CLONE Watch state has gone into the red warning level.
- Resolved issue that would popup to "Fresh Clone Recommended" message when a clone was running if the CLONE Watch state has gone into the red warning
To download this update, visit the bruCLONE Updates